It happens to all of us. We like to eat healthily, but we do not have much time to cook or fill a refrigerator full of vegetables. Today we want to give you a hand with an adaptation of the recipe by nutritionist Fernanda Scheer. It is a green zucchini soup that's healthy, delicious and very easy to make.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ chopped red onion
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 chopped zucchinis (you do not need to peel them)
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- salt of the Himalayas, to taste
- seeds to decorate (linen, sesame, the ones you like the most!)
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add the onion and let it soften cooking on low heat.
- Add the vegetables and cover them with water. If you have natural vegetable broth to add, much better, although it is advisable to avoid processed cubes.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Pass the preparation carefully into a blender and process until a creamy texture is obtained.
- Serve and decorate with some basil leaves, seeds, and a little olive oil.
You can prepare this cream soup in just 30 minutes and enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal.
You Might Also Like