Christmas Day is sneaking up on us and for those last-minute shoppers, it can be a real hassle.
But we've got two simple hacks to make your life a bit less stressful during the holidays—especially when you're wrapping the gifts!
Check out the hacks below on how you can gift wrap a gift without any tape.
- Gift wrapping paper of your choice
- Bow or ribbon
- Gift box
- Cut off the excess
- Fold around the box (as seen in video above)
- Tuck in whatever is left of the gift wrap
- Put a bow on it to decorate
- Paper cup
- Cut the edge of the cup with scissors
- Ruler and pencil, mark the cup (as seen in the video above)
- Do vertical cuts (as seen in the video above)
- Fill up with candy, jewelry, or small gift
- Fold edges towards center of cup
- Bow to decorate