Condensed milk pudding is a simple dessert that everyone likes, so it is always a good option to surprise someone special with a rich breakfast or prepare it in the afternoon for a delicious snack. The combination with the lemon glaze makes this pudding irresistible.
- 1 cup of flour
- 14 oz. of condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1.7 oz. of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baker's yeast
- 1 and ½ cup of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of water
- In a bowl place the flour, condensed milk, eggs, butter, and yeast. Mix well until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Put the dough in a pan and leave it in the oven at 320° F for 50 minutes.
- To make the glaze you have to put in bain-marie with icing sugar, lemon juice and water. Mi, the ingredients until smooth.
- When the pudding is ready add the glaze over it. To decorate you can also put lemon zest.
Watch step-by-step video:
You Might Also Like